RDRR-endorsed councillor candidate for Bay of Plenty Regional Council 2022
I Mark Gould of 19 Devoy Drive, Owhata, Rotorua, confirm that I reside in the area of the election.
My experience includes representing you as a councillor for four terms at District Council level.
I’m an active Rotarian and a JP. I’ve held many governance roles and I’ve worked in our family business.
I believe that I can representative you at Regional level because:
- I have a proven record of being approachable, understanding and kind.
- I don’t make judgements and I treat people with respect.
- I’m committed to supporting rural communities.
- I want to continue to improve Air and Lakes quality.
- I will support programs that will eradicate pest species in our environments.
- I believe that addressing climate change is imperative.
- I will encourage a collaborative relationship between RLC and BoPRC.
- I have a skilled understanding of financial reports and continuously advocated for appropriate use of ratepayers funds.
- I will fight to ensure your rates are well spent, locally.
With your support I will ensure that Rotorua is heard.
- Proud to be an endorsed candidate by Rotorua District Residents and Ratepayers Inc